· You can feel exhausted at any point of the day. No matter how much sleep you got
· You have difficulty getting a good night sleep. You often wake up tired, like you were up for most of the night.
· You feel like you don't have any energy.
· You lack motivation.
· You have difficulty concentrating. It is hard for you to think clearly at work, and it is hard for you to remember and mentally process details.
· You may also feel depressed.
Fatigue undermines quality of life but it also instils a feeling of helplessness, if you are experiencing persistent fatigue now is the time to do something about it, Call In Health Chiropractic Monaghan and Cavan, Ireland (047)84967 or (049)4373907